Community InformationVentura County, CA
- Alamo Hills Medical Group
- Catholic Healthcare West
- Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc.
- Community Memorial Health System
- Community Memorial Hospital Center For Family Health
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- HealthSouth Channel Islands Surgicenter
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Los Robles Surgicenter
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Santa Paula Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital
- St John's Regional Medical Ctr
- St Johns Hospitals
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Ventura Surgery Center
- Victoria Care Center
- Vista Del MAR. Hospital
- Westlake Surgical Center
- Ventura County Health Care Agency is primarily responsible for providing health care services to the residents of Ventura County
- Saint John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a 265-bed acute care facility dedicated to serving the residents of Ventura County, the Greater Conejo Valley and its surrounding communities
- National Park Service
- Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District
- Rancho Simi Recreation And Park District
- Soule Park
- Channel Islands National Park Comprised of five in a chain of eight southern California islands near Los Angeles, Channel Islands National Park is home to a wide variety of nationally and internationally significant natural and cultural resources. Over 2,000 species of plants and animals can be found within the park
- Channel Islands Aviation offers Daytrips, Camper Transportation and Surf Fishing to Santa Rosa Island
- Lake Casitas Recreation Area Lake Casitas is conveniently located between Santa Barbara and Ventura nestled between the sandy beaches of the coast and spectacular mountains towering over the Ojai Valley
- Ventura County Fire Department Committed to Excellence ... Delivered with Pride
- Ventura County Sheriff's Department Committed to safeguard the lives and property of residents of Ventura County and respond to public concerns in a manner which promotes neighborhoods free from the fear of crime
- Ventura Superior Court
- Ventura County Grand Jury The grand jury is an investigative body created for the protection of society and the enforcement of the law
- Ventura County District Attorney The mission of the Ventura County District Attorney's Office is to promote justice and protect the people of the county of Ventura and the State of California by aggressively and fairly prosecuting those who violate the law
- Treasurer-Tax Collector
- County of Ventura Public Works Agency Transportation Department
- County of Ventura Department of Airports
- Santa Paula Airport
- Southland Transit, Inc.
- South Coast Area Transit Proudly serving the cities of Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Ventura and unincorporated areas of Ventura County between these cities
- Greyhound Bus Lines
- Aviation Museum of Santa Paula
- California Oil Museum
- Elite Theatre Company Founded in 1994, the Elite Theatre Company is a non-profit community theatre company dedicated to producing high-quality shows in a unique and intimate setting.
- Fred Kavli Theatre Gallery Fine art exhibits by both local and internationally acclaimed artists are displayed periodically throughout the year.
- Lake Piru We offer visitors excellent boating, trout and bass fishing, camping, water skiing, swimming and hiking.
- Murphy Auto Museum There is a wide variety of antique, classic, and newer vehicles on display, including a large collection of Packards.
- Piru Motocross Park
- Rancho Camulos Museum is a 40 acre National Historic Landmark situated within an 1800 acre working ranch.
- San Buenaventura Artists' Union The San Buenaventura Artists' Union is a nonprofit association of professional artists creating in Ventura County, California.
- Santa Paula Society of the Art Founded in June 1968 by a group of artists in Santa Paula who wished to maintain their friendships in the future; to increase their understanding and to improve their work; to encourage artistic growth, interest and art appreciation in all phases of the arts
- Ventura County Fairgrounds
- Ventura County Museum of History & Art Our permanent and changing exhibitions, Museum collections, and publications, all serve to interpret and document the history of our communities.
- Ventura Music Festival The Ventura Music Festival Association is pleased to present artists of international caliber performing in venues rich with Ventura history and architecture.